Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
This is one out of Coach Budenholzer's playbook. A set designed to give Kyle Korver a shot from the 3-point line. Korver sets multiple screens before going on his way to get open. This makes his defender tired and tough for him to trail.
- 2 (KORVER) SETS A PIN DOWN FOR 3 (CARROLL)
- 3 (CARROLL) CUTS TO THE WING
- 1 (TEAGUE) PASSES THE BALL TO 3 (CARROLL)
- 2 (KORVER) SETS A BACK SCREEN FOR 1 (TEAGUE)
- 1 (TEAGUE) RUNS A UCLA CUT
- 2 (KORVER) SETS A BALL SCREEN FOR 3 (CARROLL)
- 3 (CARROLL) PASSES THE BALL TO 4 (MILLSAP)
- 4 (MILLSAP) PASSES THE BALL TO 2 (KORVER) WHO COMES OF A STAGGER SCREEN SET BY 1 (TEAGUE) AND 5 (HORFORD)
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.