Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
The Dallas Mavericks use this play to create a strong hand drive for their scoring guards Monta Ellis and Rajon Rondo. In addition, the set provides options for Tyson Chandler rolling to the basket and Dirk Nowitzki popping behind the arc. If one of the weak side guards helps on the drive, than the Mavericks got shooters ready spotting up behind the 3point line.
- 4 (NOWITZKI) AND 5 (CHANDLER) SETTING SCREENS FOR 2 ((ELLIS) WHO CUTS TO THE WING
- 1 (RONDO) PASSES THE BALL TO 2 (ELLIS) AND CUTS TO THE WEAK SIDE WING
- 3 (PARSONS) CUTS TO THE WEAK SIDE CORNER
- BOTH BIGS (NOWITZKI & CHANDLER) TURN AROUND AND RUN A STAGGERED BALL SCREEN ON THE SIDE WITH 2 (ELLIS)
- 2 (ELLIS) DRIVES TO THE BASKET
- 5 (CHANDLER) ROLLS TO THE BASKET
- 4 (NOWITZKI) POPS OUT
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.