Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
The biggest upset of the 2014 FIBA World Cup was France winning against Spain. This is one of their plays with multiple scoring options.
- 5 (GOBERT) SETS A HIGH BALL SCREEN AND POPS
- 1 (DIOT) USES THE SCREEN AND PASSES THE BALL TO 5 (GOBERT)
- 2 (FOURNIER) CLEARS THE SIDE
- 4 (PIETRUS) CUTS DOWN TO THE BALL SIDE LOW POST
- 4 (PIETRUS) SETS A PIN DOWN FOR 3 (BATUM)
- 3 (BATUM) SPRINTS UP AND GETS A HANDOFF FROM 5 (GOBERT) AND DRIVES TO THE BASKET
- 5 (GOBERT) ROLLS TO THE BASKET
- 2 (FOURNIER) FILLS BEHIND THE HANDOFF
- 4 (PIETRUS) SETS A FLARE SCREEN FOR 1 (DIOT)
- 1 (DIOT) SINKS TO THE CORNER
- 3 (BATUM) PASSES THE BALL TO 1 (DIOT)
- 1 (DIOT) PASSES THE BALL TO 2 (FOURNIER)
- 5 (GOBERT) SPRINTS TO SET A BALL SCREEN
- 2 (FORNIER) ATTACKS THE BASKET
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.