Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
Today's play of the day is a little quick action that can be used in a 4 Around 1 set. Use this simple action with great timing to get an open shot off the ball screen or high/low action.
Set up in a 4 out set.
(5) and (4) will set a double cross screen for (3) sprinting to the wing.
(1) will dribble the ball to the opposite lane line extended area to pass ball to (3).
(2) will execute a V-cut in the lane and replace (1).
After the pass (1) will cut to the ball side corner.
(4) will cut off of (1) and set a ball screen free throw line extended for the (3).
(3) will go shoulder to shoulder off the screen. (4) will run hard to the front of the rim.
(5) will pop to the top (lane line extended) to pull help defender away from basket as (4) rolls.
If pass is not there to roll (3) will pass ball to the (5).
(5) will swing the ball to (2) on wing.
(3) will set a down screen for (1) to pop to the wing.
(5) will follow his pass and set a ball screen on the wing for (2) and run to the front of rim.
(4) will post up on the weak-side in case his man helps on the roll.
(2) comes off screen looking to attack the elbow for a jumper, hit roll, or dump to (4).
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.